Our new season is now open: Spring 1677 !
This character is currently retired.
- Character Name: Prudence Sinclair
- Title: None - Landed Gentry
- Estate Name: South of London – Ashford
- Nationality: English
- Age: 20
- Gender: Female
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Standing 5’5”, Prudence is a well curved specimen of womanhood, having taken a shine to wearing the fashionable (wickedly so!) low necklines. Her hair is dark brown, curled high upon her head to show off the line of her neck. Dark blue eyes look up between batting lashes, a blush hastens to her cheeks.
Initial Impression of Personality
She pervades a pampered presence, an obviously spoiled woman, who delights in presenting herself perfectly at all occasions.
Family line: Edward William Winthrop, Viscount of Whitby, Married Constance Felicity Parish, in spring of 1648.
Their children: Edward Charles Winthrop, b. 12th March 1649, came into his title 1671. William, 1650 (stillborn) William, b.1651, d.1653 George William Winthrope, 28th April 1652 Prudence Elizabeth, June 16th 1655 Felicity (miscarried, taking mother and child)
Edward William Winthrop passed in 1671, survived by:
- Edward Charles Winthrop (married - is something of a social gad-about, not close to his younger sister)
- George William Winthrop (sober minded, is closer to Prudence in age and friendship, currently serving in the navy)
- Prudence Elizabeth (married)